Friday, July 23, 2010

Kenny DiNero's Interview is Online

It might take me a while to get this right because I'm running on the edge of my technical expertise. The video is at ExposureRoom. I did that because YouTube can only handle 10 minutes at a time and Vimeo will only accept 500MB per week and the source file ended up 506MB. Missed it by that much.
The video is now embedded. You can also watch it in different resolution options by clicking on the link below the video window labeled "View in ExposureRoom".



One of the nice things about ExposureRoom (and Vimeo for that matter) is that you can let people download the video. I'd respectfully request that you do that and share it with everyone you know. Not just for Kenny, but for all of those put on the back foot by the spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment