Friday, August 27, 2010

The Upper Pascagoula River

This really has nothing to do with the BP oil spill except that it's where some of the people effected live and play. Like the bayou tour video posted a couple of weeks ago, this is a guided tour. The difference is that the guide is my new friend, Mark Wood and the narration was a bit less formal.

When Mark offered to take me on a tour, I said yes because he said that it as different than the lower river and it was. Plus, I wanted to see more of what this area has to offer.

This video looks a little different than the last river tour for two reasons. First, I used my Canon XH-A1. I'd used my HV30 for the previous video because of space. Second, this was a lot earlier in the morning so the light was different and it looked different because of the shadows.

This was a lark. Enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment